Find out how your book can be in the next Pikko’s House Book Lovers Box.
About the Book Lovers Box
The Book Lovers Box is a themed digital subscription box released at the start of each month. Authors interested in reaching Book Lovers Box subscribers have a variety of options available, including but not limited to:
- ARC distribution
- Ebook and/or paperback giveaways
- Swag giveaways
- Permafree promotion
- Sales promotion
- Street team recruitment
- BookFunnel promotion
Box Inclusion Requirements
The requirements for being in the box are as follows:
- Your book must fit the theme of the box.
- NO books with erotica or sexually explicit covers will be accepted. I’m sorry, but I have no idea what the age range of my subscribers is, and I prefer to err on the side of caution.
- Books must have a solid cover.
- Previously published books must have higher than a 3.5-star rating on Amazon. Reviews containing complaints about the quality of the book will be grounds for rejection.
- Your book must be submitted by the 29th of the month.
- BookFunnel promo participants are required to share the box via a newsletter during the first two weeks of the current month and must have at least 500 subscribers.
I reserve the right to reject a book for any reason. My subscribers expect their boxes to be awesome, and a lot of these requirements are in place to ensure that.
In order to be included in the box, please be prepared to provide the following:
- Book cover at least 900 pixels in height
- Book synopsis
- Book file OR book distribution link (Prolific Works or BookFunnel)
- Relevant giveaway images (for swag giveaways)
- Social media links (optional, for featured books)
Basic inclusion in the Book Lovers Box is currently FREE with a newsletter and/or social media share.
The Featured Book spot currently costs $20 for a one-month slot and includes your name and/or your book’s title on the box image. Authors who have the base artwork can request the book’s artwork be on the box.
How Does This Work?
Authors who are included in the box can expect anywhere from three to five update emails regarding the status of the box.
The first email will include the list of books that will be in the box along with some preliminary assets to use to prepare newsletters or social media.
The second will include the link and password to the box so that you can verify your book’s link and display.
The third email will include the final social media links and assets to use in social and/or newsletter sharing.
After the box expires at the end of the month, giveaway winners will be drawn and notified, and the information will be passed on to the author for prize distribution.
Want to see previous box themes? Visit the main box page for the full lineup. In the meantime, here are some of the most popular ones:
The magical box was the first box to feature a book’s cover art as the box art as well.